Student Accept or Decline Admissions Offer
This guide covers how students can accept or decline their admissions offer to the university through their Student Homepage.
You must turn off pop-up blockers in your web browser to avoid any issues, particularly with paying your enrollment deposit. View instructions on how to disable pop-up blockers.
1. Log on to the campus portal.
2. Locate the Titan Online widget and click on Student Homepage. Or click on the PeopleSoft Apps shortcut and select Student Homepage.
- Locate the Titan Online widget on your portal homepage
- Click on Student Homepage.
- You can also click on the PeopleSoft Apps shortcut menu.
- Then click on Student Homepage.
4. Select Accept/Decline Admission Offer.
Remember to turn off the pop-up blocker!
1. Click Accept/Decline.
2. Click Next.
3. Click Accept.
Note: If you would like to Decline the admissions offer, please refer to Decline Admissions Offer.
4. Click Confirm Acceptance.
If you qualify for a deposit deferral, it will say Yes next to Deposit Deferral in the Your Decision box. You will not need to pay the deposit at this time. You're done!
5. Confirm that you understand that there is a non-refundable deposit required.
You will not see the following steps if you are eligible for an enrollment deposit deferral.
6. Then click Pay Now.
7. You may briefly see this screen as you are taken to another page to pay the enrollment deposit.
Depending on which browser you are using, the new page may open in another tab or window.