Downloading Data in Data Warehouse
This article covers how users can download/export information from Data Warehouse/OBIEE to their computer.
This article assumes that you are familiar with accessing the Data Warehouse and have run a report where you want to download data.
1. Click on the Export link below the table.
2. Select the format you would like to export to.
Choose the format you want to export to.
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- Excel 2007+ (Microsoft Excel 2007 or above)
- Powerpoint 2007+ (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or above)
- Web Archive (.mht)
- CSV Format (Comma Separated Value; can be opened with Microsoft Excel)
- Tab delimited Format (columns of data are separated by tabs instead of commas; can be opened with Microsoft Excel)
- XML Format
3. Click Open to open the data in Excel. Or click Save to save a copy to your computer. Then click OK.
- Choose Open With Microsoft Excel to open the file now. Choose Save File to save the file to your computer now.
- Then click OK.
4. The file opens in the program for that file type. You can now save the file to your desktop and/or modify the appearance of the data.
The file may open in read-only mode. Save a copy of the file to your computer in order to modify the file.