25Live Pro: Publishing an Event to a Campus Calendar
This article covers how users can publish an event in 25Live Pro to campus calendar(s) after they saved it as Tentative.
This article assumes that you have already added the event to 25Live and saved it as Tentative.
1. Log in to 25Live Pro.
2. Locate the event that you want to publish and click on it to open it.
There are several places where you can look up an event in 25Live Pro:
- Use the Search Events box in the Quick Search.
- If you have created and starred an event search for your calendar(s), you can access it under Your Starred Event Searches.
- Your Upcoming Events will have access to all of the events that you have scheduled and/or requested.
- Your Starred Events will show any events that you recently starred.
- You can click on More and go to Search to find an event.
3. Click on the Event State and select Confirmed.
- In the Details tab, click on Tentative in the Event State field.
- Select Confirmed.
4. It may take a minute for the system to save the change. The Event State is now Confirmed.
5. The event should show up automatically on the selected calendar(s) within about 15-20 minutes.
You may need to use the calendar on the right to select the day of the event so you can see your event on the calendar.
If your event does not show up after 30 minutes, please email 25Live@fullerton.edu for assistance.
Need More Help?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance with 25Live.