25Live Express: Publishing an Event on a Campus Calendar
This article covers how users can publish an event in 25Live Express to campus calendar(s) after they saved it as Tentative.
This article assumes that you have already added the event to 25Live and saved it as Tentative.
1. Log in to 25Live.
2. Click Search for Events.
3. Enter search criteria to locate the event. Then click Edit.
- Enter search criteria to locate the event you want to publish.
- Click Edit next to the event.
4. Scroll down to the Event State section. Click Confirmed and then click Save.
- Click Confirmed in the Event State.
- Then click Save.
5. The Event State is now Confirmed.
6. The event should show up automatically on the selected calendar within about 15-20 minutes.
You may need to use the calendar on the right to select the day of the event so you can see your event on the calendar.
If your event does not show up after 30 minutes, please email 25Live@fullerton.edu for assistance.
Need More Help?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance with 25Live.