Correcting An Absence Entry
When your timekeeper and/or manager reviews your absence entries, they may send an entry back to you for correction. This article covers how to correct an absence entry.
1. When you receive an email indicating that an absence entry needs to be corrected, review the information in the email to identify what needs to be corrected.
2. Log in to your portal, access Titan Online, and select Report and View Absences in Employee Self Service.
View Accessing Absence Entry for more details about accessing the Absence Entry page.
3. Locate the absence that needs correction and click the Delete icon next to it.
4. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
5. Re-enter the absence with the corrected information. Then click Submit.
6. Your submission is successful. Click OK.
7. You're done! The corrected absence now appears in the Existing Absence Events section of the page.
You may wish to contact your timekeeper or manager to let them know that you have corrected the entry.
Need More Help?
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or email@example.com.