Accessing Absence Entry
This article covers how to access the Absence Entry page in order to view, report, or correct absence entries.
1. Log in to your portal, access Titan Online, and locate the Employee Self Service section.
View How Do I Access Human Resources article for more details about accessing Employee Self Service.
2. Select Report and View Absences under My Absence & Time Management menu on Employee Self Service.
- Select Report and View Absences to access the Absence Entry page.
- Notice there are additional training resources available:
- AM Time Reporting Tutorial: a tutorial on how to enter absences.
- AM Employee Training Guide: a user guide on how to enter absences.
- Partial Hours Conversion Chart: a chart showing how to convert a partial hour (i.e. 30 minutes) to a decimal (i.e. 0.5) for absences and time worked.
- Payroll Forms: a link to Payroll forms on the Payroll website.
3. If you have multiple positions on campus, you may need to select the appropriate position from a list.
4. You can now start entering your absences.
Need More Help?
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or [email protected].
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].