Correcting Time Worked
This article covers how hourly/intermittent employees and faculty working on a Faculty Additional Employment Work Break appointment can make corrections to their time worked entries on their timesheet.
If you are asked to correct an entry (or entries), be sure to clarify what needs to be modified.
1. Log in to your portal, access Titan Online, and select Time Reporting in Employee Self Service.
View Accessing Your Timesheet for more details about accessing Time Reporting.
2. Locate the entry you want to modify.
3. Make the necessary correction(s) and then click Submit.
- Make the necessary correction(s) to your timesheet. You can add additional entries or modify existing ones.
- Then click Submit.
4. Your submission is successful. Click OK.
5. The updated timesheet entry (or entries) appears in the Reported Time Status section.
You may wish to contact your timekeeper or manager to let them know that you have corrected the entry.
Need More Help?
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or email@example.com.
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.