Approving an Absence with "Needs Corr" as the Review Status
This article covers how managers can approve an absence when the Review Status is marked as "Needs Corr" but the absence entry is correct as it is.
The “Needs Corr” review status is used when the timekeeper finds a discrepancy between the absence entry and their records. Managers have the authority to change the review status and approve these absence entries.
If the Review Status of an absence entry is “Needs Corr,” first check with the department timekeeper to ensure that the required correction was completed.
1. Log in to your portal, access Titan Online, and locate the Manager Self Service section.
View How Do I Access Human Resources article for more details about accessing Manager Self Service.
2. Select Approve Time and Absences.
3. Place a checkmark next to the employee's entries you wish to approve. Then click Continue.
- Place a checkmark next to the employee's entries you wish to approve.
- Then click Continue at the bottom of the page.
4. Change the Review Status for the entry to Reviewed.
5. Place a checkmark in the Approve column for the entry. Then click Submit.
6. Your approval is successful. Click OK.
If all of the entries you selected were marked as approved, you will be taken back to the Approve Time and Absences screen.
If you did not approve all of the selected entries, you will be taken back to the list of entries you selected.
Need More Help?
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or email@example.com.