Accessing your Titan Direct Access Student eBooks (from My Courses) in the Portal
This guide shows students how to access their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from their CSUF Portal after they have created their Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf.
- Students can also gain access to their Titan Direct Access course material(s) in TITANium.
INFO: Currently the Titan Direct Access Program is a new pilot program. Not all of your course material will be listed in Titan Direct Access.
ALERT: Please follow these instructions on creating a new Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf before following the instructions below if you have not created a Titan Direct Access account.
1. Log into the CSUF Portal.
Go to www.fullerton.edu and click on Students.
2. On the Portal page, enter your CSUF username and password and then click Login.
- Enter your CSUF username and password,
- Click Login.
3. Under My Courses, click View eBook...
In your My Courses window click a Buy for... hyperlink to purchase your Titan Direct Access ebook.
INFO: To purchase other campus ebook(s) listed in your Portal > My Courses, click each (i.e. Buy for...) hyperlink. You will be directed back to the Titan Shops to purchase your ebook.
If you click View eBook... BEFORE the add/drop deadline date you will have the option to purchase the eBook for your course.
When you click View eBook... before the add/drop deadline, you will be able to view the eBook for free. During this time, we suggest that you purchase the eBook online or through Titan Shops for continued eBook viewing.
NOTE: You will only receive the notice that you have chosen not to purchase the eBook when you first click a View eBook... only before the add/drop deadline date.
INFO: You can purchase your eBook at any time. Click Buy for... to be directed to the Titan Shops website to purchase the eBook (eMaterial).
If you click View eBook... AFTER the add/drop deadline date, you will NO LONGER be able to view the eBook for free but will have the option to purchase the eBook.
When you click View eBook... after the add/drop deadline date, you will no longer be able to view the eBook free of charge in your Titan Direct Access account. You will need to purchase the eBook online or through Titan Shop if you wish to continue viewing the eBook through your Titan Direct Access account.
Click Close Window.
INFO: If you need your book immediately, after the add/drop deadline date, we suggest that you purchase your eBook through Titan Shops. Keep in mind, if you purchase your eBook online after the add/drop deadline date, allow 1 to 2 business days before you are able to access your content.
ALERT: Purchases made after the add/drop deadline date are NON-REFUNDABLE.
4. Your Titan Direct Access eBook will open in your Bookshelf account.
Once your Titan Direct Access eBook is open in your Bookshelf, you will have access to all of your eBooks in your CSUF Bookshelf.
Need More Help?
- Titan Shops - email: email@example.com or call (657)278-4998. Contact Titan Shops to order/purchase Titan Direct Access course material.
- Student IT HelpDesk - email: StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or call (657)278-8888. Contact the Student IT HelpDesk for all other technical issues with your Portal or Titanium account.
VitalSource - http://support.vitalsource.com See the VitalSource support website for Bookshelf mobile apps, FAQ, etc.
- https://myaccount.vitalsource.com - Access your Bookshelf directly through VitalSource
Created by DBH