Accessing TITANium (Moodle) and Canvas in the Portal
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students access TITANium (Moodle) or Canvas.
1. Log into the Campus Portal.
Choose how you want to access TITANium (Moodle) or Canvas and then view the detailed instructions below the image.
1. On the TITANium landing page, choose which semester/academic year you want to view.
Some faculty and staff will be able to access TITANium communities and TITANium Engagement from this page.
2. Congratulations! You are now in your TITANium and can select the course you want to view.
1. Click on the Canvas portal app under Default Apps on the left of the portal homepage.
2. Congratulations! You are now in Canvas.
1. Locate the My Courses widget. Click on the appropriate View Course link.
Can't find My Courses? You may need to enable it by rearranging your portal apps.
- If the course is in Canvas, you will see a View Course in Canvas link.
- If the course is in Moodle, you will see a View Course in Moodle link.
2. Congratulations! You are now in your course.
1. Click on My TITANium Courses in the portal apps on the left. A list of your TITANium courses appears. Click on the one you want to view.
2. Congratulations! You are now in your TITANium course.
Need More Help?
Training & Support for TITANium (Moodle and Canvas)
Faculty & Staff
Technical Issues with Portal or TITANium account
Faculty & Staff
- Contact the IT Help Desk at Helpdesk@fullerton.edu or (657)278-7777.
- Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or (657)278-8888.