Travel Expense Report Checklist
A Travel Expense Report will be required if the traveler goes on a University business trip. You must identify all travel expenses that were incurred throughout the trip.
- Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Policy - Selected State Travel
- Report/Trip Name - correct naming convention
- [Month] [Year] [Destination]
- Example: SEP 2017 San Diego, CA
- Report/Trip Start Date
- Start Time
- Report/Trip End Date
- End Time
- Trip Type
- Main Destination City
- Additional Cities/State or Cities/Countries Traveled To
- Report/Trip Purpose
- Event Name/Business Purpose
- Mailing Address Current?
- Does this trip contain personal travel?
- Personal Dates and Locations
- Comment - included personal travel details or paper TR# (if applicable)
- Department ID
- Attached receipts on certain expenses - required receipts attached
- Reviewed Expenses
- Travel expense amount was selected appropriately and within the department's budget.
Ensure these travel expenses have been added (if applicable to the traveler's trip) and reviewed:
Download the form to fill out the required fields
- If unavailable, provide completed Statement of Purpose form, which can be found on:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 657-278-3600.