P-Card Travel Expense Report Checklist
A P-Card Travel Expense Report will be required if travel expenses are paid on your P-Card for other travelers.
- Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Policy— selected State Travel
- Report/Trip Name- correct naming convention
- P-Card Travel [Month] [Year]
- Example: P-Card Travel SEP 2017
- Report/Trip Start Date— entered Billing Cycle Start Date
- Start Time
- Report/Trip End Date— entered Billing Cycle End Date
- End Time
- Trip Type
- Main Destination City
- Additional Cities/State or Cities/Countries Traveled To
- Report/Trip Purpose— selected P-Card Paid Travel by/for Other(s)
- Event Name/Business Purpose
- Mailing Address Current?
- Does this trip contain personal travel?
- Department ID
Each P-Card Travel expense must have the following information:
Ensure certain expense(s) have been itemized and match with the amount spent:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at email@example.com or at 657-278-3600.