Due for Audit Instructions
These instructions are for assets due for their next audit.
Go to the Fullerton SnipeIT home page website by accessing this link:
1. Click on the Assets tab on the left hand side of your screen.
2. Under the Assets tab, click on Due for Audit.
3. In the Due for Audit page, locate your specific asset name and click on Audit.
Note: The asset name Dell Optiplex 9020 is used as an example.
4.1 Your asset will now appear. Enter in the Location of where your asset resides.
4.2 If you do not see the location of your asset, click on New to create a new location.
4.3 In the pop-up window titled Create Location, enter in the Name, City, and Country of your location.
4.4 Select Save to save your new location.
5. For Next Audit Date, it will automatically save to a month after the date you insert your asset. Please edit the next audit date as appropriate.
6. For Notes, include any extra information you would like to about your asset.
7. For Upload Image, include an image of your asset name if needed.
8. To save your bulk audit, click on the Audit button.