How Do I Access CFS?
This article covers how to log in to the Common Financial System (CFS) which is the campus's finance system.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access Titan Online.
2. Locate the Finance section. Click CFS Finance System.
If you do not see the Finance section in your Titan Online, you may not have submitted a Finance Access Request Form to request this access. View instructions on the Access Request Form process.
3. Select Fullerton as the campus and then click Login.
- Select Fullerton from the drop-down menu.
- Click Login.
4. You are now viewing the CFS homepage.
You're done! Use the NavBar icon at the top right to navigate the system.
View the CFS Fluid Navigation Overview for more information on navigating in CFS and adding navigation tiles to your CFS homepage.