How Do I Access CFS?
This article covers how to log in to the Common Financial System (CFS) which is the campus's finance system.
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Locate the Titan Online widget and click on CFS Finance System. Or click on the Titan Online Apps button and select CFS Finance System.
If you do not see the CFS Finance icon in your Titan Online, you may not have submitted a Finance Access Request Form to request this access. View instructions on the Access Request Form process.
3. Select Fullerton as the campus and then click Login.
- Select Fullerton from the drop-down menu.
- Click Login.
4. You are now viewing the CFS homepage. Navigate using the navigation tiles or the NavBar.
- Most campus users will use the CFS End User tile to access functionality such as creating and approving purchase requisitions.
- All users can use the NavBar to access the Navigator to access functionality in CFS as well.
View the CFS Fluid Navigation Overview for more information on navigating in CFS and adding navigation tiles to your CFS homepage.