Dropping a Class
This article covers how CSUF students can drop a class.
Be sure to check the Registration Calendars to check the deadline for using this process to drop a class.
Did you know you can use the Swap Classes feature to drop one class and add another? View the guide on Swapping Classes for more information.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access the Student Homepage in Titan Online.
3. Click on Drop Classes in the left menu.
5. Place a checkmark next to the class(es) that you want to drop. Then click Next.
- Place a checkmark next to each class you want to drop.
- Then click Next.
7. Click Yes to confirm you want to drop the class(es).
Need More Help?
Questions about registration/registering for classes?
Contact the Registration & Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7601. Or visit the Registration & Records Office in LH-114.
Technical issues in accessing Student Homepage or your campus portal account?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.