Accessing 25Live (Express and Pro Version)
This article covers how campus faculty, staff, and students can access 25Live, the campus calendar and room scheduling application.
Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the recommended browsers for 25Live.
Who has access to 25Live?
All campus students, faculty, and staff have view-only access to the 25Live public calendars and can access 25Live to view them.
To get access to advanced features such as adding events to a campus calendar, please email 25Live@fullerton.edu.
25Live Express vs 25Live Pro
By default, users with access to create calendar events or room reservations will see the 25Live Express dashboard. This is a simplified user interface that allows users to quickly and easily create and view events.
25Live Pro is a more complex dashboard for power users. This user interface contains more features and options than 25Live Express. It's recommended that if you add images to your calendar events or request General Use Classrooms, you should use the 25Live Pro dashboard.
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Click on the 25Live link in the portal.
- Click on More Apps in the left menu in the portal to find the 25Live link.
- Or you can enter "25Live" into the portal app search.
3. By default, you are signed in to 25Live Express. Make a selection fro this dashboard or click 25Live Pro to access the power user dashboard.
If you add images to your calendar events or request General Use Classrooms, it's recommended that you use 25Live Pro.
- Make a selection from the 25Live Express dashboard.
- Click 25Live Pro to access the power user dashboard.
3.1. Power users can make a selection from the 25Live Pro dashboard.
Need More Help?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance with 25Live.