Students: Creating a New Student Dropbox for Business Account
If you would like to create an individual CSUF Student Dropbox for Business account, follow the steps below.
1. Open your internet browser to http://sts.fullerton.edu/software/dropbox.
Open your internet browser to http://sts.fullerton.edu/software/dropbox
3. In the video walkthrough, select I want to create a new Dropbox account.
4. Finish watching the video walkthrough and then select I’m Ready! Take me to the CSUF Dropbox Registration Page!
6. IMPORTANT: Be sure to read all of the information on the page with regards to the usage and best practices for Dropbox. After reading this information, place a checkmark next to I have read and understand CSUF’s guidelines for use of Dropbox. Then click Continue.
7. You will see a confirmation screen letting you know that an invitation email has been sent to your campus email account. Go check your campus email inbox!
8. You will see an email from CSU Fullerton via Dropbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject CSU Fullerton invited you to Dropbox for Business. Open it and click on the Join the CSU Fullerton team button.
10. You will see your account information populated; please do not change any of this information. Place a checkmark next to I agree to the Dropbox Terms. Then click Create CSU Fullerton Dropbox.
11. You’re now given the option to create a personal Dropbox account or connect your existing personal Dropbox account to your CSUF Student Dropbox for Business account.
You’re now given the option to create a personal Dropbox account or connect your existing personal Dropbox account to your CSUF Student Dropbox for Business account. Having a separate personal Dropbox allows you some separation between files you share with friends & family and files you share with classmates and teachers but you can also use the two accounts and transfer files between the two accounts more seamlessly.
Your three options are:
- Click Sign In to link your existing personal Dropbox to your new Dropbox for Business Account.
- Enter your personal email address, create a password, and then click Create personal Dropbox to create a new personal Dropbox to link to your new Dropbox for Business account.
- If you do not wish to create a personal Dropbox or you want to think about doing this later, click No, thanks. I’ll do this later.
12. You’re done! Click Get Started to jump into your account!
13. You’re now at your Dropbox for Business homepage!
Your Dropbox for Business contains a Getting Started.pdf document to help you get started.