IT Knowledge Base
User guides relating to IT access, software, services, security, requests, and training.
- Report a Phishing Email with PhishAlarm
- What is Spear Phishing and How do I Spot a Phishing Attack?
- Can I Click on the Link in My Email?
- How Do I Know What Website I'm Really Visiting?
- Why Can Emails Be So Dangerous?
- Why Should I Be Careful When Opening Attachments?
- Why Should I Look for SSL in the Web Address?
- Spear Phishing Help & Resources
- Enroll in Duo Security: Adding a Mobile Device to Your Duo Account
- Adding a Tablet to Your Duo Account
- Adding a Landline to Your Duo Account
- Adding a device to your Duo account
- Setting Up Duo Mobile App on Your Mobile Device
- Using Duo Security to Access Campus Resources
- Using Duo Token/Fob to Access Campus Resources
- Update Your Off Campus Email
- Request Duo Passcode
- Download & Install GlobalProtect (the VPN Agent)
- Run & Authenticate to the Campus VPN
- GlobalProtect Quick Start Guide
- Install Global Protect for Mac
- Allowing Cookies in Your Web Browser
- Campus Portal
- Faculty/Staff Email
- Student Email
- IT Service Request Forms
- Software Guides
- Support Guides
- User Login Change & Microsoft O365 Duo Authentication
- Technology Tools
- Titan Direct Access ebooks
- IT Training
- LinkedIn Learning
- Employee Training Center (ETC)