Logging into the Campus Portal
This article covers how campus faculty, staff, and students log in to the campus portal.
1. Open your browser to the CSUF homepage.
Open your internet browser to the CSUF homepage.
2. Select either Students or Faculty & Staff.
- Click Students to access the student portal.
- Click Faculty & Staff to access the faculty/staff portal.
3. Enter your campus username and password. Then click Login.
- Enter your campus username and current password.
- Click Login.
Experiencing issues? Click Need help logging in?
First time student or applicant? Click on the Create my campus account link.
Member of the Alumni Association? Click on Alumni click here to access the alumni portal.
4. You're in!
4.1. The first time you log in to the portal, a site tour will take you through the portal features.
4.2. To restart the portal tour, click on your picture at the top right and click Site Tour.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the portal.
- Select Start Site Tour.