Uploading COVID-19 Vaccination Record
The Health Services Portal is the approved and HIPAA compliant method for uploading immunization records on campus. While this portal is used by both students and employees, only Point and Click Solutions will be reviewing uploaded employee vaccination records. The University’s Information Technology Security Office examined the information security responses PNC provided and determined that PNC meets the University’s requirements to process, store and transmit Personal Health Information (PHI).
In the event of a reported exposure on campus, the CSUF COVID-19 Response Team may review self-reported information provided in the upload process, including dates of injection. This information will only be reviewed to determine if self-quarantine instructions are necessary. The CSUF COVID-19 Response Team will not have access to view the uploaded immunization records.
1. Prepare your COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- Create a digital copy/picture of your Covid-19 Vaccination document
- A smartphone photo would work
2. Navigate to the Health Services Portal
Open your browser to https://hcmw.fullerton.edu/
7. Update the "Items required for clearance"
- Select the Update buttons to access the following required clearances:
- Consent to share COVID-19 Vaccination Compliance
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Privacy Practices Notice
8. Read and consent to sharing your COVID-19 Vaccination Status
- Check the box and then Click the Submit Final button.
9. Upload the COVID-19 Vaccination clearance
- Click Upload and choose a picture or other image file (PDF, PNG, JPEG) of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record. Then enter the date(s) you received one or both vaccine doses. Also, choose the vaccine type that you received.
- Vaccination records uploaded by CSUF employees (not including student employees) will be reviewed and verified by Point and Click Solutions. Information uploaded by students (including student employees) will be verified and reviewed by Health Services personnel. Data shared with Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion (for all employees) and the Dean of Students Office (for students) will include compliance with the vaccination requirements, not specific vaccination records.
10. Read and Sign the Privacy Practices Notice
This form is long, so scroll to the bottom to get to the signature area. See next step for visual.
The Privacy Practices Notice provides important information about how your private health information is protected, and the circumstances, if any, that allow certain information to be released. This form must be completed by all users of the Health Services Portal as required by Point and Click Solutions and the Accrediting Association of Ambulatory Health Centers, Inc. (AAAHC), the accrediting agency of CSUF Health Services.
- Sign your name by typing your Full Name in the field
- Enter your Campus Wide ID (CWID)
- Click the acknowledge check box
- Click on the Submit Final button to complete the form
12. COVID-19 Medical Clearance - Awaiting Review
Once your vaccine record has been uploaded, it will be verified. If additional information is needed, a secure message will be sent to you through the Health Portal. Please allow 2-3 business days for this process to be completed. During times of high volume, it could take 10-12 business days for your upload to be verified.
After updating all three required clearances, you should see a Success message. You can now Log Out of the portal by clicking your name at the top right.