How to Upload your COVID-19 Exemption Form
Exemption Forms Below:
1. Navigate to the Titan Health Portal
Open your browser to https://hcmw.fullerton.edu/
Newly Admitted Students - You must accept enrollment and then 48 hours after accepting your enrollment and paying any required fees you will gain access to the Titan Health Portal. Helpful links:
5. Upload your Exemption Forms using the "COVID-19 Vaccination" Module
Covid-19 Vaccine Exemption Request:
- Use the COVID-19 Vaccination Update button to upload your Exemption Request.
- Upload the appropriate Exemption Request form. (Medical or Religious)
- Upload any appropriate supporting documentation, per instructions on the Exemption Request form.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for a decision regarding your request.
6. Click the "Upload" button to upload your Exemption Documents
***Please ignore the Vaccination dose section at the bottom of this window. You can use the "Upload" button to submit your Exemption Form and supporting documents. If you make a mistake, you can remove what you uploaded and try again. You can also upload multiple documents by clicking the upload button a second or third time after uploading each document. Rest assured your Exemption Form and supporting documents will get to the correct personnel for review.
7. Verify Each Upload
Each time you upload a document, you will see this screen and can decide to cancel the upload or choose the green "Looks Good" button to complete the upload.
8. Submitting Documentation
This is what the screen should look like after uploading a COVID-19 Exemption form and any additional supporting documents. After you have uploaded all supporting documents, please click "Done". Do not click "Done" until you have uploaded all of your documents. Once you click "Done," you will not have a chance to "Remove" or edit documents.