Finding the Purchase Order Associated with a Requisition
This article covers how to find the purchase order that is associated with a purchase requisition.
Typically the Buyer will email you the Purchase Order ID along with a copy of the purchase order when it is sent to the vendor, so you can also reach out to the assigned Buyer for assistance with the Purchase Order number associated with your requisition.
Find the PO ID using Document Status in CFS
Information in Document Status is real-time and reflects the most up-to-date information in CFS.
1. Log in to CFS from Titan Online on the campus portal.
2. Click on the CFS End User navigation tile.
- Click on the CFS End User tile.
- Or you click on the NavBar icon to navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Purchasing > Review Requisition Information > Document Status.
3. Select Requisition & Purchase Order and then click Requisition Document Status.
4. Enter search criteria to look up the requisition(s) you want to view. Then click Search.
The Description field is the Requester's Name so you can enter the requester's last name or full name to view all requisitions created by that requester.
- Enter one or more search criteria.
- Then click Search.
5. Click on the requisition you want to view.
Find the PO ID using Req/PO/Voucher Report in Data Warehouse/OBIEE
Information on the Req/PO/Voucher Report is updated nightly and reflects yesterday's updates.
1. Log in to the CSUF Data Warehouse (OBIEE).
2. Click on Dashboards and select Purchasing.
- Click on the Dashboards menu in the CSUF Data Warehouse.
- Select Purchasing.
3. Click the Req/PO/Voucher tab on the Purchasing dashboard.
4. Enter the Requisition ID in the Requsition # field. Then click Apply.
Need More Help?
Technical issue with CFS? Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.
Questions about how to do something in CFS? Contact IT Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-5647.