Removing Unused Fields From Your View
This article covers how to apply personalization settings to remove fields and tabs that are not used at CSUF from your view when creating a purchase requisition.
1. Log in to CFS.
2. Click on the CFS End User navigation tile.
If you have added Add/Update Requisitions as a navigation tile to your personal CFS homepage, you can just click on the tile on your homepage. You can view instructions on adding a navigation tile for more information.
3. Select Requisition & Purchase Order and then click Add/Update Requisitions.
4. Click Add.
5. Click the grid action menu button in the Line section at the bottom of the requisition.
6. Select Personalize.
7. Scroll down and click Copy Settings.
8. Click on the Lookup icon.
9. Click on FL_REQ_ENTRY.
You may see several settings listed. Click on FL_REQ_ENTRY.
10. Click OK.
11. Scroll down and click OK.
12. You're done! The fields that are not used at CSUF are hidden.
The fields and tabs that are not used at CSUF are hidden. You can continue with creating a requisition or log out of the system. Your settings will be saved.
13. Didn't work? You may have to navigate away for the new settings to show up. Click Add/Update Requisitions on the left menu.
13.1. Click Add.
13.2. The updated Maintain Requisitions page should now appear.
Need More Help?
Technical issue with CFS? Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.
Questions about how to do something in CFS? Contact IT Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-5647.