Accessing Your CSUF Dropbox Account
This article covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and students can access their CSUF Dropbox account once it has been requested and created.
How do I request a CSUF Dropbox account?
- Faculty & staff: View the faculty/staff CSUF Dropbox for Business webpage.
- Students: View the student CSUF Dropbox for Business webpage.
Access Dropbox from the Campus Portal
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Click on the appropriate Dropbox link in the Default Apps section on the left of the portal homepage.
- Faculty/Staff: Select Dropbox.
- Students: Select Dropbox for Students.
3. You're now on the Home page of your CSUF Dropbox account.
If you have not yet requested a CSUF Dropbox account, you will be taken to the appropriate page to request an account.
Access Dropbox from Dropbox.com
1. Open a web browser to the Dropbox homepage.
Open a web browser to the Dropbox homepage.
2. Click on the menu on the far right of the page.
Depending on your screen resolution, you may see the Sign In link at the top right of the page. If you see it, you can click on it. If not, use these instructions.
3. Click Sign In.
4. Type your full CSUF email address in the Email field. Then click Continue.
When you finish entering your full email address, the Password field disappears and the Continue button appears.
Faculty and staff should use their email@example.com address; students should use their firstname.lastname@example.org address.
5. Enter your campus portal username and password. Then click Login.
6. You're now on the Home page of your CSUF Dropbox account.
Need More Help?
Faculty & Staff:
Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.
Additional training materials are available at the CSUF Dropbox for Business webpage.
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.
Additional training materials are available at the CSUF Student Dropbox for Business webpage.