Downloading the Zoom Desktop Client
This article covers how to download the Zoom desktop client and sign in with your account.
NOTE: You must have an active CSUF Zoom account prior to following these steps. Please view the article on activating your account if you have not activated your account.
1. Open your browser to https://fullerton.zoom.us/download
Open your browser to https://fullerton.zoom.us/download.
2. Click on the Download button under Zoom Client for Meetings.
3. Once you open the installer, you may see a security warning. Click Run.
4. After the installer finishes, click Sign In.
5. Click Sign In with SSO.
Click Sign In with SSO to sign in with your CSUF username and password.
NOTE: If you are already signed in to the Zoom web application, you may be automatically signed in to the Zoom desktop client.
6. Enter fullerton as the company domain and then click Continue.
- Enter fullerton as the company domain.
- Then click Continue.