Downloading the Zoom Outlook Plug-In
This article covers how to download the Zoom Outlook plug-in which allows you to schedule Zoom meetings using Microsoft Outlook.
Choose your computer type
1. Open your browser to the Zoom Download Center.
Open your browser to the Zoom Download Center.
2. Scroll down and click on the Download button under Zoom Plugin for Microsoft Outlook.
3. The wizard starts. Click Next.
NOTE: You may want to close Outlook if you have it open.
4. Click Next.
It is recommended that you allow Zoom to install in the default location. Simply click Next.
5. Click Next to confirm the installation.
You may get a message asking you to confirm that you want to install this on your machine.
6. Click Close.
NOTE: If you did not close Outlook before starting this wizard, you will need to close Outlook and then re-open it for the plug-in to show up.
7. You should now see a Zoom section in Outlook.
You may need to have the Zoom Desktop client installed on your computer to schedule meetings in Outlook.
You can now schedule a meeting or start an instant meeting directly from Outlook.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and click Get Add Ins.
2. Search for Zoom to find the Zoom for Outlook add-in. Click Add.
Note that even though the add-in indicates an additional purchase is required, you will not have to pay for this add-in as CSUF has a license.
3. Click Continue.
4. Close the Add-ins for Outlook screen by clicking the red button at the top left.
5. Open a new meeting request. Click Add a Zoom meeting.
6. Click SSO to sign in to Zoom with your CSUF account.
7. Enter Fullerton as the company domain. Click Continue.
8. Enter your campus username and password. Then click Login.
9. Zoom will add a Zoom meeting to your calendar invite. You're all set! You can continue creating the meeting or cancel it if you don't need to schedule a Zoom meeting at the moment.
You may notice that the "Zoom is working on your Add a Zoom Meeting request" message keeps spinning. This is okay. The Zoom meeting will still work.