Downloading the Zoom Mobile App
This article covers how to download the Zoom mobile app and sign in with your account.
Note that you can simply go to the App Store for your device to download the Zoom mobile app, but following these instructions will ensure that the exact Zoom app you need will be downloaded, even if the name changes in the app store.
Open your browser to the CSUF Zoom download page.
2. You should be automatically taken to the appropriate App Store for your device. On some devices, you may have to allow the link to open the App Store.
- Enter fullerton as the company domain.
- Then tap Continue.
- Enter your campus username and current password.
- Tap Login.
Remember you can use Other options to choose another way to authenticate with Duo.
In Safari on Apple iPhone, you may have to tap Open to allow the page to open Zoom.
11. You may see several prompts asking to you to allow Zoom to send notifications, access your contacts, and access your microphone. It's highly recommended that you allow Zoom to access all of those, although accessing contacts is not necessary.
12. After a moment, the Zoom app will complete your sign-in and enable any preferences you already have set up. You're ready to go!
Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888.