Installing Skype for Business on your Apple device
This article covers how to install Skype for Business on your Apple mobile device (iPhone and iPad).
You must have Enterprise Voice enabled to use the Skype for Business mobile app. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible for Enterprise Voice.
1. Download Skype for Business from the Apple App Store.
NOTE: When searching the App Store, use the search term Skype for Business to locate the correct app. The regular Skype app will not work with your Skype for Business account.
2. Tap on the Skype for Business app.
3. Enter your campus email address. Then tap Advanced Options.
- Enter your campus email address (i.e. email@example.com) and campus password.
- Tap Advanced Options.
4. Enter your ad\username. Then tap the X to close the window.
- In the User Name field, enter ad\username (i.e. ad\larthur).
- Tap the x to close the window.
5. Enter your campus password. Enable the option to save your password. Then tap Sign In.
You will need to update your password on this screen when you change your campus password during the campus password campaign.
6. To complete the sign-in process, tap Sign in to your Exchange account to see your upcoming meetings.
7. Check that your username is set as firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter your campus password. Then tap Sign in.
- Check that your username is email@example.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your campus password.
- Then tap Sign in.
8. You're now successfully signed in to Skype for Business.
Need More Help?
If you need a Skype for Business account, view the article on getting access to Skype for Business.
Contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.
For assistance with Enterprise Voice, including finding out if you are eligible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional resources view the Skype for Business Help and Resources article.