How to Upload Titers to your Health Portal
All incoming students starting Fall 2022 are required to comply with Cal State University Systemwide Executive Order 803, including the following immunizations and Tuberculosis assessment:
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap)
- Meningococcal Disease (Serogroups A, C, Y, W-135)
- Tuberculosis Screening/Risk Assessment (TB)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Series & Booster
Public Health Records:
Student Wellness accesses immunization data from the California Immunization Registry (CAIR).
- Students who received the above immunizations in the state of California can verify their vaccination records through the Titan Health Portal and will likely NOT need to upload vaccination records.
- Students who received any of the above immunizations outside of the state of California will be required to manually upload their vaccination records into the Titan Health Portal.
(Please do not submit immunizations that already show Compliant in the Titan Health Portal.)
The CSU’s Immunization requirements provide provisions for exemptions. Use this link for directions to download and upload your Exemption Form.
Open your browser to https://hcmw.fullerton.edu/
- We recommend the Google Chrome browser
- Enter your campus username and current password.
- Click Login.
Remember you can use Other options to choose another way to authenticate with Duo.
Please submit the proof of your titers through the Immunization Record section.