Setting Up Outlook with Your Office 365 Email on Your iOS Device_ Students
This article covers how students can set up the Outlook app on their Apple iOS device (e.g. iPad, iPhone) with their campus Office 365 email.
1. Tap on the Outlook app.
NOTE: When searching for this app on the Apple App Store, search for "Microsoft Outlook."
2. If it's your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your CSUF email address, then tap Add Account.
If you already use the Outlook app for another email account, to add another account:
- Open the Menu
- Tap Settings (Gear Icon)
- Add Mail Account
- Add Email Account
- Enter your CSUF email address
If you are directed to the Google login page or the Titan Apps page, tap Done or Cancel. Your CSUF email account is not a Gmail account and will not be configured correctly if you sign-in to Google or the Titan Apps page.
3. Tap on Setup Account Manually
4. Tap on Exchange
5. Slide the button next to Use Advanced Settings.
Turn on Advanced Settings by sliding the button next to Use Advanced Settings.
6. Enter your campus email address and password. Then enter outlook.office365.com as the server and your username @acad.fullerton.edu as the username. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your campus email address (e.g. email@example.com).
- Enter your campus password.
- Optional: enter a description for this account.
- Enter outlook.office365.com as the server name.
- Enter your username as firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com).
- Tap Sign In.
7. You're done!
Once you start seeing your emails appear in the Outlook app, you're all done!
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.
Created by LAC