Downloading a Certificate of Completion
This article covers how users can download a certificate of completion (diploma) from the Employee Training Center to validate their completion of a required course or curriculum for IT Training classes.
Please note that it can take 5 minutes or so for a certificate of completion to be generated after you complete a training.
Did you get an email from the Employee Training Center with a confirmation that you completed a course? Feel free to forward that email to [email protected] in lieu of downloading a certificate of completion.
Please note that this option is not enabled for all PeopleSoft/ERP courses at this time, so if you did not receive a completion email, you can still follow the instructions below to download a certificate.
1. To validate your completion of an IT Training course, first download the certificate of completion PDF. From the ETC homepage, click on Transcript.
2. Click on the diploma icon next to the course that you completed.
If you don't see the course you just completed in your transcript, try these troubleshooting tips.
- Click on the diploma icon next to the course or curriculum in your transcript.
- If you're having trouble finding your completion, try adjusting the date range at the top of the screen.
- You can also click on a column such as Completion Date to sort the results.
3. Click Export to PDF to download the file to your computer.
You can choose to take a screenshot of your Certificate of Completion and attach the screenshot to an email to IT Training instead of attaching the PDF.
4. Once the PDF has been generated, select the Click here to download the file link.
5. If the PDF opens in your web browser, click on the download icon to download it to your computer.
Depending on which browser you are using, the Adobe Acrobat icons that show up with the PDF may look slightly different. If you hover your mouse over an icon, you should see one labeled as Download or Save.
6. Choose Save File and then click OK.
- Select Save File.
- Then click OK.
7. The PDF should now be in your Downloads folder.
8. Next, email the certificate of completion PDF (or screenshot of the certificate) to IT Training with the course name in the Subject line.
To validate your completion of an IT Training course, send an email to [email protected] and attach the PDF of your completion.
Please also put the name of the course that you completed in the Subject line of the email.
Need More Help?
For technical assistance with downloading a certificate of completion, contact the Employee Training Center at [email protected] or 657-278-2064. You can also visit the Employee Training Center website.
For questions about IT/PeopleSoft/CMS courses, contact IT Training at [email protected] or 657-278-5647.