Canceling a Registration for an In-Person or Live Online Class
This article covers how faculty, staff, and student workers can cancel their enrollment in an in-person or live online training class in the Employee Training Center.
1. Log in to the Employee Training Center.
3. Select Learning.
You may need to choose View Full Menu to see the Learning menu.
4. Select Registrations.
5. Place a checkmark next to the class that you want to cancel your enrollment in. Then click Cancel Registration.
- Place a checkmark next to the class that you want to cancel your enrollment in.
- Then click Cancel Registration.
6. Click Confirm Cancellation.
For some classes, you will see both an ILT course and an ILT class listed for cancellation.
7. Your cancellation is complete.
If the class was assigned to you, you will still see it under your Assigned Learning and you can enroll in a different session.