Enrolling in an Assigned Instructor-Led Training Course
This article coves how to log in to the Employee Training Center to enroll in an assigned instructor-led (in-person) training course.
1. Log in to the Employee Training Center.
2. Click on Assigned Learning to view all courses that have been assigned to you.
3. Click Register next to the in-person class you want to take.
4. Click the radio button next to the session you want to attend. Then click Submit.
- Click the radio button next to the session you want to attend.
- Then click Submit.
- If none of the available sessions work with your schedule, click Express Interest to request a new session.
6. If there are no available sessions, click Express Interest to let IT Training know you are interested in attending a session.
If there are no sessions available, feel free to contact [email protected] to inquire about when the next session will be available.
- Check that you are seeing all available sessions by selecting All Upcoming Offerings in the Offerings drop-down menu.
- Click Express Interest to let IT Training know you are interested in attending a session.
6.1. Enter a comment with information on your availability or why you are interested in the course. Then click OK.
6.2. You're done! If you go to your profile, select Learning, and then select Registrations, you will be able to see all of the courses you have marked as "expressed interest."
- Click on the self/profile icon.
- Click Learning.
- Click Registrations.
- Click Expressed Interest to view all classes you have expressed interest in.