Enrolling in an Assigned PeopleSoft or IT Training Class
This guide covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and student assistants can access assigned ERP/PeopleSoft/CMS/IT courses in the Employee Training Center and enroll in the classes.
There are two ways to access the training: using the direct links that are provided to you in the email from IT Service Desk or logging into the Employee Training Center and viewing your plan.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with the Employee Training Center for the best user experience.
I have the email from the Help Desk with a list of my required training classes
I want to view a list of all of my required training
You may view all of your assigned training courses and enroll in them by logging into the Employee Training Center.
1. Log in to the Employee Training Center.
2. Click on Assigned Learning to view all courses that have been assigned to you.
3. All of the courses that you have been assigned will show up.
1. Click Start in the course information box to launch the online class.
2. If you see this message about a pop-up being blocked, click Start to launch the course in the same window.
To view courses in a new window, you should disable your pop-up blocker when using the Employee Training Center.
In-Person or Live Online Session
1. Click Register next to the in-person class you want to take.
2. Click the radio button next to the session you want to attend. Then click Submit.
- Click the radio button next to the session you want to attend.
- Then click Submit.
- If none of the available sessions work with your schedule, click Express Interest to request a new session.
4. If there are no available sessions, click Express Interest to let IT Training know you are interested in attending a session.
If there are no sessions available, feel free to contact [email protected] to inquire about when the next session will be available.
- Check that you are seeing all available sessions by selecting All Upcoming Offerings in the Offerings drop-down menu.
- Click Express Interest to let IT Training know you are interested in attending a session.
4.1. Enter a comment with information on your availability or why you are interested in the course. Then click OK.
4.2. You're done! If you go to your profile, select Learning, and then select Registrations, you will be able to see all of the courses you have marked as "expressed interest."
- Click on the self/profile icon.
- Click Learning.
- Click Registrations.
- Click Expressed Interest to view all classes you have expressed interest in.