Accessing Content You Have Been Recommended
This article covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and students can access content that has been recommended to them in LinkedIn Learning.
You can be recommended a course, video, or customized collection (playlist) of courses and/or videos by various departments and users on campus, including faculty recommending content to their students.
Some recommendations may be optional and others may be required. Check with the person who recommended the content to find out if the recommendation is optional.
Choose an option below
1. Open the email with the recommendation. Click Start learning.
Not all users will receive an automated email notification of recommended content.
- Click Start learning to access the recommended content.
- Note you can see the name of the person who recommended the content, along with any comments they made about the recommendation.
1. Log in to LinkedIn Learning.
2. Click on the Me drop-down menu and select From Your Organization.
3. You will see all of the recommended content that you have not completed. Click on the name of the recommended content to start viewing it.
If you have completed recommended content, it will appear in the Learning History.
If you do not see recommended content in this area, contact the person who recommended the content to you.
Need More Help?
For help with activating your LinkedIn Learning account
- Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
- Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888.
For all other LinkedIn Learning questions and issues