Connecting Your LinkedIn Profile to LinkedIn Learning
This article covers how to connect your LinkedIn Profile to your LinkedIn Learning account if you did not do so when you first accessed LinkedIn Learning.
1. Log in to LinkedIn Learning.
3. Scroll down and click Connect my account under Connect your LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning account provided by your organization.
4. Enter the email address and password for your LinkedIn account. Then click Continue.
Don't remember your LinkedIn account password? Click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address and password you use for LinkedIn.
- Then click Continue.
5. Click Accept and continue as [Your Name].
6. You're done! You have now connected your CSUF LinkedIn Learning account to your LinkedIn profile.
You can now adjust additional settings that have been added to your account such as privacy, social, and sync.
Need More Help?
For help with activating your LinkedIn Learning account
- Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
- Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888.
For all other LinkedIn Learning questions and issues