Disconnecting Your LinkedIn Profile from Your LinkedIn Learning Account
This article covers how to request the disconnect of your LinkedIn profile from your LinkedIn Learning account.
1. Log in to LinkedIn Learning.
2. Click on Me and select Settings.
3. Scroll down and click on the click here link to request that your LinkedIn profile be disconnected from your LinkedIn Learning account.
4. You will receive a follow-up email once your LinkedIn profile has been disconnected from your LinkedIn Learning account.
Note that you may have to re-activate your LinkedIn Learning account after your LinkedIn profile has been disconnected. Please follow any additional instructions that are sent to you.
Need More Help?
For additional assistance with disconnecting your LinkedIn profile
- Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
- Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888.
For all other LinkedIn Learning questions and issues