New Users: Accessing LinkedIn Learning
This article covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and students can access LinkedIn Learning on desktop/laptop computers or mobile devices.
First time using LinkedIn Learning? Use a desktop or laptop computer to activate your account before using a mobile device.
Accessing LinkedIn Learning on a Desktop/Laptop Computer
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. In the portal app search field, enter LinkedIn Learning. Then click on the LinkedIn Learning portal app.
- Enter LinkedIn Learning in the portal app search field on the left of the portal homepage.
- Click on the LinkedIn Learning portal app.
4. Click Connect my LinkedIn account to connect your LinkedIn profile to your campus LinkedIn Learning account. Or click Continue without connecting my Linkedin account.
4.1. If you choose to connect your LinkedIn profile, enter your LinkedIn email address and password. Then click Sign in to continue.
Click Forgot password? if you've forgotten your LinkedIn password.
5. Click Sounds Good to go through a brief setup wizard where you can specify your interests for personalized recommendations from LinkedIn Learning.
6. You're ready to start learning!
Accessing LinkedIn Learning on a Mobile Device
Need More Help?
For help with activating your LinkedIn Learning account
- Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777.
- Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.
For all other LinkedIn Learning questions and issues