Office 365 Email Setup on Mac for Students
This article will walk you through the steps to set up your student email on your Mac laptop/desktop using Microsoft Outlook.
Before proceeding with the steps below, you will need to have Microsoft Office 365 installed on your computer. View Installing Microsoft Office 365 on a Mac for Students for more information.
Please note that Mac Mail is currently not supported due to security concerns.
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook app in the Applications folder.
2. Click Get started.
3. Click Start Using Outlook.
If you have not used a Microsoft app previously, you may be prompted to accept an end user license agreement first.
4. Enter your CSUF email address and then click Continue.
The email should be in this format: email@example.com
6. Go back to the Outlook setup wizard and click Not Gmail?
7. Select Office 365.
8. The CSUF Student Authentication page will pop up. Enter your CSUF email address and password. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your full CSUF email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and the same password you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign in.
9. Click Done. You're done!
It may take several minutes for Outlook to download your emails.
Need More Help?
Contact the CSUF Student IT Help Desk at (657)278-8888 or StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu.