Student: How do I register for Cengage Courseware with Titan Direct Access?
You will learn how to access your Titan Direct Access Cengage course materials.
Be sure to enable pop-ups in your web browser when signing up and using Cengage. View instructions on enabling pop-ups.
View detailed step-by-step instructions in the Logging into the Campus Portal guide.
Under My Courses, click the Titan Direct Access button for your course.
Make sure the book matches the book listed in the course syllabus. By default you are "opted in" to the materials. You can opt out by clicking the "Want to opt-out?" button.
You can use other Canvas links, but this link will take you directly to this specific course in Canvas.
Not sure which link to click? Ask your instructor or try clicking on a few links. You’ll know you’ve clicked the right one when you see the Cengage login screen.
6. If you have a Cengage account, enter your email address to log in. If you do not have a Cengage account, click Create Account.
You might already have a Cengage account if you’ve used MindTap, CengageNOWv2, OWLv2, SAM, WebAssign, or another Cengage platform in a different course.
If you already have a Cengage account, log in with your email address and password. Since you already have an account, you can skip to step 7 of this guide.
- If you have an existing Cengage account, enter your email address to start the process of logging in to the system.
- Then click Next.
- If you do not have an existing Cengage account, click Create Account.
- Enter your CSUF student email address (e.g., [email protected]).
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Birth Year.
- Enter California State University Fullerton in the Institution field.
- Check the box if you want to receive updates from Cengage.
- Then click Next.
Linking your Cengage account to Canvas is a one-time process. If you’ve completed this step, you won’t be prompted to do it again.
Titan Shops: Contact Titan Shops to order/purchase Titan Direct Access course material.
Student IT HelpDesk: Contact the Student IT HelpDesk for all other technical issues with your Portal or Canvas account.