Account Lockout Notifications
This article will demonstrate how to sign up to receive account lockout notifications on your mobile device by text and unlock your account
1. Log in to the campus portal with your username and password.
Viewing Logging into the Campus Portal for details on accessing the campus portal.
2. Click on the Profile drop-down menu and select Settings.
You can also click on your profile picture on the far left of the screen.
- Click on the Profile drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
3. Click Edit next to Campus Alerts and Notifications in the Employee Account Settings.
Next to Campus Alerts and Notifications, click Edit.
4. Enter your 10 digit phone number. Then click Update & Verify.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number where you wish to receive notifications.
- If you wish to be notified at a second phone number, you can enter an alternative 10 digit phone number as well.
- Click Update & Verify.
5. Next click Notification Preferences.
6. In the Account Lockout item, toggle the slider for Mobile Phone to enable(green means it's enabled)
Need more help?
Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.