Accessing the CSU Employee Portal (CSYou)
This article covers how CSU Fullerton employees can access the California State University System-wide employee portal, currently known as CSYou. Employees may need to access the CSU portal to do things such as view system-wide benefits information or access CMS development instances.
If you are accessing CSU employee portal resources with a link/URL, you will often be directed to the CSU Login page in Step 2.
1. Open your web browser to the CSU Portal website.
Open your web browser to the CSU Portal website.
2. Select Fullerton from the drop-down menu. Then click Login.
- Select Fullerton from the drop-down menu.
- Then click Login.
3. Enter your CSU Fullerton campus username and password. Then click Login.
4. You'll be prompted to authenticate with Duo.
New to Duo?
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.