Setting Up and Modifying Your Phone Number for Campus Alerts and Notifications
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can set up campus emergency alerts and campus and academic notifications for their mobile device or modify the phone number used in the campus alerts and notifications system.
This system sends text/SMS alerts and voice calls to your mobile device during campus emergencies as well as additional important information to facilitate academic success and, for faculty and staff, notifications relating to user-controlled subscriptions.
Viewing Logging into the Campus Portal for details on accessing the campus portal.
You can also click on your profile picture on the far left of the screen.
- Click on the Profile drop-down menu.
- Select Account Settings.
3. Click on Campus Alerts and Notifications in the relevant section: Student Account Settings and/or Employee Account Settings.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number where you wish to receive notifications.
- If you wish to be notified at a second phone number, you can enter an alternative 10 digit phone number as well.
- Then click Update & Verify.
You will see a brief message next to the update & verify button indicating the update was successful.