Accessing your Titan Direct Access Faculty Course Materials (from My Courses) in the Portal
This guide shows faculty how to access their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from their CSUF Portal.
ALERT: Please follow these instructions on creating a new Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf before following the instructions below if you have not created a Titan Direct Access account.
1. Log into your CSUF Faculty & Staff Portal.
Follow the instructions at Logging into the Campus Portal, if you need assistance logging into the campus portal.
2. Under My Courses, click view Course Materials...
A. In your My Courses window click a view Course Materials... hyperlink to open your eMaterial in your VitalSource Dashboard.
3. Click "Read Now" to access your Titan Direct Access course materials in your Bookshelf account.
Once your Titan Digital Access course material (i.e. ebook) is open in your Bookshelf, you will have access to all of your eMaterials in your CSUF Bookshelf.
Need More Help?
- Titan Shops - email: email@example.com or call (657)278-4981. Contact the Titan Shops for ordering and access issues with your eMaterials.
CSUF HelpDesk - email: HelpDesk@fullerton.edu or call (657)278-7777. Contact the IT HelpDesk for technical assistance needed on your Portal, or My Courses link(s) with your Titan Digital Access.
- Titan Digital Access Program for faculty
VitalSource - https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/requests/new See the VitalSource support website for Bookshelf mobile apps, FAQ, etc.
- https://myaccount.vitalsource.com - Access your Bookshelf directly through VitalSource