Accessing your Titan Direct Access Student Course Materials (from My Courses) in the Portal
This guide shows students how to access their Titan Direct Access course material(s) from their CSUF Portal after they have created their Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf.
INFO: Not all course material will be listed in Titan Direct Access Program.
ALERT: Please follow these instructions on creating a new Titan Direct Access account/bookshelf before following the instructions below if you have not created a Titan Direct Access account.
1. Log into your CSUF Student Portal.
Follow the instructions at Logging into the Campus Portal, if you need assistance logging into the campus portal.
2. Under My Courses, click View Course Materials...
3. You will be redirected to the VitalSource Dashboard where you will be able to opt-out or read,
A. All students are automatically opted-in to the Titan Direct Access program. Please refer to email communication for the last day to opt-out.
1. After the free trial period, if you have not opted-out, you will receive a bill for the material from Titan Shops. Instructions on how to pay will be shared via email.
4. Select Read Now and Your Titan Direct Access Course Materials will open in your Bookshelf account.
Once your Titan Direct Access Course Materials is open in your Bookshelf, you will have access to all of your eMaterial on your CSUF Bookshelf.
Need More Help?
Titan Shops: Contact Titan Shops to order/purchase Titan Direct Access course material.
- Email email@example.com or call (657)278-4998.
- Titan Shops Digital Course Materials FAQ page
Student IT HelpDesk: Contact the Student IT HelpDesk for all other technical issues with your Portal or TITANium account.
VitalSource: View the VitalSource support website for Bookshelf mobile apps, FAQ, etc.