Setting Up and Modifying Your Phone Number for Campus Alerts and Notifications
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can set up campus emergency alerts and campus and academic notifications for their mobile device or modify the phone number used in the campus alerts and notifications system.
This system sends text/SMS alerts and voice calls to your mobile device during campus emergencies as well as additional important information to facilitate academic success and, for faculty and staff, notifications relating to user-controlled subscriptions.
1. Log in to the campus portal with your username and password.
Viewing Logging into the Campus Portal for details on accessing the campus portal.
2. Click on the Profile drop-down menu and select Settings.
You can also click on your profile picture on the far left of the screen.
- Click on the Profile drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
3. Click Edit next to Campus Alerts and Notifications.
Next to Campus Alerts and Notifications, click Edit.
4. Enter your 10 digit phone number. Then click Update & Verify.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number where you wish to receive notifications.
- If you wish to be notified at a second phone number, you can enter an alternative 10 digit phone number as well.
- Click Update & Verify.
5. You'll see a message that says successfully updated.
You will see a brief message next to the update & verify button indicating the update was successful.