Faculty/Staff: Creating a New Individual Dropbox for Business Account
If you would like to create a new individual CSUF Dropbox for Business account, follow the steps below.
1. Open your internet browser to the CSUF Dropbox for Business website for Faculty/Staff.
3. If prompted, enter your campus username and password. Then click Login.
4. You'll be prompted to authenticate with DUO.
5. IMPORTANT: Be sure to read all of the information on the page with regards to the usage and best practices for Dropbox. After reading this information, place a checkmark next to I have read and understand CSUF’s guidelines for use of Dropbox. Then click Continue.
- Read CSUF's guidelines on using Dropbox for Business.
- Check the box to indicate that you have read and understood the guidelines.
- Click Continue.
6. You will see a confirmation screen letting you know that an invitation email has been sent to your campus email account. Go check your campus email inbox!
7. You will see an email from the Helpdesk with the subject Dropbox account registration. Open it and click on the Dropbox login link in the body of the email.
8. You will be taken to the Sign in page. Enter your CSUF email in the Email field.
9. The password field will disappear. Click Continue.
10. Enter your first and last name. Then, click the checkbox indicating you agree with the Dropbox Business Agreement. Finally, click Finish joining the team.
- Type in your first name.
- Type in your surname.
- Click the checkbox next to "I agree to the Dropbox Business Agreement."
- Click Finish joining the team.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
Additional training materials are available at the CSUF Dropbox for Business website for Faculty/Staff.