Faculty/Staff: Changing the Email Account Associated with Your Dropbox
This guide shows you the steps to changing the email address associated with your personal Dropbox account. One reason you may be changing your email account is because your current personal Dropbox account is tied to an @exchange.fullerton.edu email address and you need to change it to @fullerton.edu before converting to CSUF Dropbox for Business.
NOTE: This process may take 10-15 minutes.
1. Log in to your personal Dropbox account at www.dropbox.com.
4. Enter your new email address in both email address fields and enter your personal Dropbox password. Then click Update email.
5. Dropbox will tell you that they’ve sent a verification email to your updated email address. Click Done and go check the email account of the updated email address for the verification email.
6. You will see an email from Dropbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject Please verify your email address. Open it and click on Verify your email.
7. You’re done! Now that your email account has been updated, you can continue with converting to a CSUF Dropbox for Business account by going to www.fullerton.edu/it/dropbox.
Ready to convert your personal Dropbox to a Dropbox for Business account? Go to the IT Dropbox page and click on Get Started in the Faculty & Staff Accounts section.