How to Print from a Campus Computer
This article covers how CSUF students can Pay & Print on a Campus Computer
1. Print your document
File > Print > Select Printer > Print
or press "Ctrl + P" > Select Printer > Print
Make sure you note the printer it is being sent to.
1. Login to NetZCore
- The NetZCore login screen will appear, if not, double click the red swoosh icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enter your Portal username and password to login.
2. Select your document(s) from the list & click "Pay and Print"
You can see how many pages you are printing, the cost, and if you have sufficient funds:
Your TitanCard balance is automatically deducted and your document will then print out on the printer.
Note: You do not need to swipe your card at the printer.
To avoid confusion and loss of print jobs, it is advisable to collect your documents once they have been sent to the printer.
3. Make sure you have sufficient funds
You will see an error if there are insufficient funds:
You can add funds to your TitanCard 3 different ways:
1. Visit the TitanCard Desk (Hours & Location)
2. Cash Only Deposit Machine (Pollak Library North: 1st Floor)
Note: Deposit Machine requires TitanCard and exact cash. NOTE: Machine does not give change.
3. CSUF Portal (Add with a Credit Card)
Need additional assistance?
Visit or Contact the Student Genius Center
Location: Pollak Library North
Phone: (657) 278-8203