How to Print with a Guest Account
This article covers how Affiliated Members can Pay & Print on a Campus Computer with a Guest Account
- Register for a Guest Account at the Student Genius Center (Hours & location)
- Add Funds to your Guest Account at the TitanCard Desk (Hours & Location)
Example of Guest Account:
How it works:
- Like the guest account, guest users get a temporary printing account.
a. The username and password will be the same as the computer login.
- To load funds to the temporary account, go to the TitanCard Desk with the guest account print out.
a. If you have a copy card with funds, you can use that to add money to your temporary printing account.
- TitanCard will load funds to the temporary printing account using the information from the print out.
- If there are any unused funds left on the temporary printing account, you must go to the TitanCard desk to transfer funds to a copy card, 30 minutes before the TitanCard desk closes.
a. If you fail to do this, any unused funds will be forfeited to the University.
b. If you have an existing copy card you can have the funds moved on to it, you don't have to purchase one each time.
1. Print your document
File > Print > Select Printer > Print
or press "Ctrl + P" > Select Printer > Print
Make sure you note the printer it is being sent to.
1. Login to NetZCore
- The NetZCore login screen will appear, if not, double click the red swoosh icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enter your Guest Account username and password to login.
2. Select your document(s) from the list & click "Pay and Print"
You can see how many pages you are printing, the cost, and if you have sufficient funds:
Your Guest Account balance is automatically deducted and your document will then print out on the printer.
Note: To avoid confusion and loss of print jobs, it is advisable to collect your documents once they have been sent to the printer.
3. Make sure you have sufficient funds
You will see an error if there are insufficient funds:
You can add funds to your Guest Account by visiting the TitanCard Desk (Hours & Location)
1. Need additional assistance?
Visit or Contact the Student Genius Center
Location: Pollak Library North
Phone: (657) 278-8203